Show Tech Vitalize Tear Stain Remover 250ml
- 100% natural tear stain remover
- Packed with natural antioxidants
- Supports healthy joints and immune system
- 250ml bottle
Show Tech Vitalise Tear Stain Remover
Want to get tackle and treat tear stains in your dog or cat’s coat? We have a safe, 100% natural solution: the Show Tech Vitalize Tear Stain Remover.
A natural treatment for tear stains
Dogs and cats can sometimes suffer from reddish-brown spots under the eyes. Not only does it look unsightly, but it is also often a sign of health issues. Tear stains have different causes: hormonal, hereditary, diet-related and so on. This all-natural dietary supplement is specifically formulated to eliminate unsightly tear stains from the inside out. It helps to reduce oxidation released through the tear ducts, which in turn will decrease the formation of stains caused by reddish-brown colour pigments sticking to your pet’s hair.
Thanks to the yucca extract present, the Vitalize Tear Stain Remover helps with inflammations. Yucca contains high amounts of vitamin C and antioxidants, both of which can benefit the immune system and overall health of your dog. Vitamin C stimulates the production and activity of white blood cells, which fight infections and viruses. The acidity in the tear stains will be neutralised and the formation of stains will decrease. Yucca also has many other benefits: it improves digestion, supports the sinuses and reduces the odour of your pet’s faeces.
Another great component of this amazing dietary supplement is turmeric, a spice used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat inflammations. Curcumin, the main active ingredient in turmeric, has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect and is a very strong antioxidant. If your dog has clogged tear ducts, the curcumin will have a tremendous effect! It will reduce and eliminate the swelling of the nasolacrimal ducts and thus, stop the inflammation and reduce the formation of stains.
And last but not least, this wonderful supplement also contains harpagophytum, better known as Devil’s claw. The powerful active ingredients of this plant support a good joint health and promotes a healthy digestive system, the key to a healthy dog or cat.
It’s all in the details
- 100% natural
- Formulated with natural antioxidants to support your pet's natural inflammatory response
- Contains curcumin, which is the main active ingredient in turmeric, anti-inflammatory and a very strong antioxidant
- With yucca extract that has an analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect and with a vitamin preparation that aids digestion
- Containing powerful active ingredients of the harpagophytum, also known as Devil’s claw, that supports a good joint health and promotes a healthy digestive system
- Recommended by vets
- Suitable for (pregnant) dogs and cats
- Including a measuring top for the right daily dosage
- Content: 1 bottle of 250 ml
The recommended doses should first be given on a daily basis (may be mixed with food or given separately). Thereafter, reduce the dose weekly until finally stopping at 90 days.
- Week 1 and 2: every day
- Week 3: 6 days out of 7
- Week 4: 5 days
- Week 5: 4 days
- Week 6: 3 days
- Week 7: 2 days
- Week 8: 1 day
- Subsequently, it is important to continue the treatment (with 1 dose once a week) until you have reached a total of 90 days.
One dose is the following for a dog/cat of:
- 1 to 10 kg: 5 ml
- 10 to 30 kg: 10 ml
- 30 to 60 kg: 20 ml
For optimal effect, make sure the animal ingests it properly. We would like to point out the importance of respecting the prescribed quantities and following the complete cure.
This treatment may be repeated if necessary after a recess of 90 days e.g., after the pet has been in heat, after pregnancy or when tear stains return due to unexplained reasons.
If the problems persist, we recommend consulting a veterinarian.
Keep out of the reach of children.