We take a look at how Groom Professional has grown to not only be one of the top brands in pet grooming, but has redifined industry standards along the way.
Groom Professional Coat Rakes
Earn From 12
Availability: In stock
- 4 available sizes
- Suitable for a range of coat types
- Ergonomic rubber handle for comfort
- Only use once a week or every other week
Groom Professional Coat Rake
These professional Coat Rakes are of excellent quality at a value for money price. This range of coat kings have ergonomic rubber handles and come in 4 sizes.
Coarse & Medium styles (#6 - #12 blades) for preparatory work and thinning out undercoat
- #8-Blade Stripper is perfect for prep work and coarser coats such as:
- Old English Sheepdogs
- Irish Wolfhounds
- #12 Blade Stripper is ideal for heavy or double coats such as:
Fine styles (#16 - #20 blades)
- #20 Blade Stripper is ideal for finishing and carding thick, fine coats such as:Cockers
- for grooming heavy coats
Note: Use coarse styles to comb out the undercoat, fine styles for finishing.
- Use coarse styles to comb out the undercoat, fine styles for finishing.
- The softer the coat, the finer the gap between the blades.
- The longer the coat, the finer the gap between the blades.
- Short coated dogs use closest, finest gap.
- For Long & Wire coats first use a course Coat King and then the fine one.
- (The finer the gap between the blades the more blades).
To Use: Place tool on coat with light pressure and comb out in the direction of hair growth.
Note: going against or aside hair growth will cause excessive cutting of hair. Only use once a week or every other week. (Too much use could result in a bald pet!)