Groom Professional Coat Rakes
- 4 available sizes
- Suitable for a range of coat types
- Ergonomic rubber handle for comfort
- Only use once a week or every other week
Groom Professional Coat Rake
These professional Coat Rakes are of excellent quality at a value for money price. This range of coat kings have ergonomic rubber handles and come in 4 sizes.
Coarse & Medium styles (#6 - #12 blades) for preparatory work and thinning out undercoat
- #8-Blade Stripper is perfect for prep work and coarser coats such as:
- Old English Sheepdogs
- Irish Wolfhounds
- #12 Blade Stripper is ideal for heavy or double coats such as:
Fine styles (#16 - #20 blades)
- #20 Blade Stripper is ideal for finishing and carding thick, fine coats such as:Cockers
- for grooming heavy coats
Note: Use coarse styles to comb out the undercoat, fine styles for finishing.
- Use coarse styles to comb out the undercoat, fine styles for finishing.
- The softer the coat, the finer the gap between the blades.
- The longer the coat, the finer the gap between the blades.
- Short coated dogs use closest, finest gap.
- For Long & Wire coats first use a course Coat King and then the fine one.
- (The finer the gap between the blades the more blades).
To Use: Place tool on coat with light pressure and comb out in the direction of hair growth.
Note: going against or aside hair growth will cause excessive cutting of hair. Only use once a week or every other week. (Too much use could result in a bald pet!)